Wednesday 28 December 2011

Time Lapse

I always find that the time between Christmas and New Year proves to be a bit... nothingy. It's like the days don't really exist, or perhaps too much Turkey just makes it appear that way. Regardless, I feel as if I'm in No-Man's-Land the half way between two sides of camp.

Christmas was good, full of family and food and an unexpected but very nice chance to get to church. The family, on the whole, behaved themselves and it all went rather smoothly. In fact, so smoothly it flew past! Boxing Day was much the same, but with a couple of hours at the beach marching up and down the promenade for some fresh air after being stuck inside.

My plans for this evening, due to my lack of transport and therefore inability to get to the cinema, is to start watching Downton Abbey. Series 1 and 2 was bought as a family Christmas pressie so I'm going to invest my time in the joys of period drama.


Until later, I hope that you're nearly finished with the leftovers and are enjoying this strange space and time where very little happens.

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment