- God. I've had a fairly usual week but there have been some real exciting moments where I've just had things leap out at me when reading the Bible, and a couple of Holy Spirit encounters whilst out and about. Being a Christian is never boring.
- Good friends, good food and good films. I love my friends a lot, they're pretty snazzy, and wonderfully weird so I like chilling out with them.
- Reducing my caffeine intake and not going to Nero once this week. That's progress. However, tomorrow is Saturday and entirely for social reasons I may be venturing to the caffeine house...
- Finishing a good book, and starting an even better one. It's meaty but I think I'm going to love it - I'll keep you up to date with my progress.
- Sleeping. I love sleep; it makes me feel alive and healthy, and ensures I don't look like a zombie. I've had some early nights. Tonight will hopefully be another.
- Church; lots of people spent a day helping me out. It was very lovely to see their servant heartedness.
- Achieving things on my to-do lists. I had lists of things to get done as long as my arms, if not several arms sewn together, and I think I've got everything done. AND without having a total meltdown.
- Listening to some old 'new' music that I found on my iPod and forgot I had.
- Going rambling over the Purbecks. Dorset is beautiful and I don't see enough of it, so it was great to get a chance to go adventuring as well as catch up with a friend.
- The West Wing. I genuinely think this show is phenomenal. America. Politics. Idealism. Wit. Humour. That is a good list of ingredients.
Now, time for some relaxing and sorting in prep for a busy weekend followed by a crazy week of camping with nearly 7000 young people. I need to find my sensible leader brain and pack that too... Hmmm....
Hugs and such
Hugs and such