Thursday 15 July 2010

Ahblahraahahhhha

So...I have spent too much time cooped up in my not so big house, which as much as I love contains an irritating and bratty 12 year old sister, as well as 2 cats and a mother who likes to nag.

This, combined with lack of work, people to see etc, makes me feel kind of insane. Therefore, I am going to blather about my new found love of The West Wing, which unearths my great desire to be some powerful american person...yes, namely the President (which incidently I can be, as I'm an American citizen-but you didn't know that did ya!) So basically, it is an old show, started in 1999, when I was little more than eight years old, and not quite into the 'ugly' stage of life which lasted a tad too long for my liking. At the time my parents loved it, probably due to the fact my vati is american, and my mum lived there for forever (sort of) so yes, I knew it was in existence but until the joys of the internet and too much free time came together, I was not able to enjoy such viewing. It is altogether, rather humourous!

In other news, lots of friendies are home which has meant presents and if they're not I do tend to get postcards and such which make me all emotional...Bridgette Lane, you know who you are. I will be glad to gather them altogether at some point but this is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I START A CRAZY JOB SOON. Which I am a tad dubious about. I like my sleep. And in fact, living in Brighton, then on a farm, followed by nearly a week of hometime, has made me lazy. It's not a good thing.

But no doubt I can find the good things. Like monies, and new peoples and excursions to london! Aha..

Many people keep enquiring what I plan to do with my life come September. It is almost hilarious now to be able to tell them that I am still yet to know. Unfortunately God didn't give me giant messages in the sky or anything whilst I was away, just more general hints and such, which basically comes down to me making my own decision. It's all very confusing, and then you add in people who think they're trying to be helpful, and I end up debating whether to laugh hysterically or scream. Hysterical laughter is a little more sociable, strangely enough.

So yes, blather central. I don't really know what I'm saying, I think in fact I might just go to bed. I don't really want to go sell ice cream tomorrow but fear that work won't be cancelled. I am enjoying the heavy rain and cloudiness we have currently and would like it to continue.
It's comforting.

Enough rambles. Even if I'm not seeing you, I do love you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment