Saturday 17 July 2010

A hangover without the alcohol...

...that is the joy of my life. I woke up this morning, having had approximately four hours sleep, involving me waking up at some point with excruciating cramp in my leg.

After a very lovely evening, I ended up going to sleep at about 4am. I then had work this morning, which I wasn't entirely expecting (due to the fact my job only happens when it's sunny and it's been torrential rain for a week) and I had to be nice and chipper for my customers. I was not on top form today, I think it is safe to say.

Fun jobs include cleaning out freezers and cleaning ventilation filters. I had to use lethal de-greaser... I think I am missing several layers of skin off of my fingers.

Now, I am not actually as moody and ranty as this blog makes me appear, in fact I am generally pretty content and happy currently. But, I feel like having a head explosion about everything at the moment for fear that just the smallest thing could send me over the edge. Again, sounds melodramatic...it's not.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and I am excited because I get to see lots of lovely people, we'll probably eat a giant picnic and generally spend our time after church chatting and enjoying sunshine (fingers crossed). I haven't seen people in a WHOLE WEEK. Shock horror.

Yaaaaaaaaay for sociable things!!
Time for sleep now, good night.
X


PS, we went to Nero yesterday and had fun Nero gossip times, and I got to see my lovely lovely friends who I think occasionally actually pay attention to my blog. Unfortunately, one of the new 'Nero men' was a bit of a let down, being grumpy and such. We miss 'Nero lady' who is cool and knows our orders. We take our hats off to her :)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment