Thursday 24 March 2011

Freckles

I am notoriously freckly over the summer. They just appear. Out of hiding. And are glaring visible all over my face.

The fact that I have become increasingly covered in freckles over the past few days suggests to me that it is now officially summer. Bare legs and no jackets are soon to follow this understanding of the seasons.

Today I had a very lovely day visiting the other side of town and the kids on the hill. We had a big meeting this morning full of propheticy type stuff and some prayer, and then I grabbed lunch with a bunch of people, had a student meeting and then took a trip into town with a couple of the girls.

With the sun shining, a trip to Topshop where I found the B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L dress I fell in love with a couple of weeks ago, and then a coffee in Nero (and seeing a bin on fire) I was in a pretty chirpy mood.

Made more so by watching two episodes of Glee and beginning 'Lost in a Good Book' by Jasper Fforde, the sequel to 'The Eyre Affair', a book I recently borrowed and devoured from my lovely friend Hazel that I work with.

All in all, with the prospect of BBQs, more time at the beach, the girls coming home for Easter, and a weekend of tea parties and worship I am smiley.

I might even wear my new dress.
Kisses
x

No comments:

Post a Comment