Thursday 17 March 2011

I'm Baaaaack

I hope you gathered my tone of voice in that announcement. I have had a lot of caffeine these past days...

I'm back home tonight after a little more travelling around which seems to be a rather regular part of my life these days.

I had a very early start on Tuesday, followed by a whole day of teaching from Ephesians and then a girls night with my fellow Fpers. Ended up being a 20 hour day...

Wednesday passed in much the same way, although perhaps a little more sleep to start me off. A day of OT history was quite exciting and my head seems to be spinning a little at all of the different levels of things.

Today is Thursday (fairly obvious for you clever people) and we did things a little more visually, and got fairly practical too. Evangelism was our subject, and we dug deep. I loved it.

Sadly I appear to have lost around 95% of my cognitive ability, and after cooking a stir fry for dinner and watching more of The West Wing, it's well and truly time for my head to hit the pillow.

With love and general happiness,
Vock

No comments:

Post a Comment