Sunday 14 August 2011

All Over the Country

Over the past few weeks I feel as if I've been all over England. From Norwich to Bournemouth to Cornwall to Bournemouth. I'm back for 36 hours, a friend's birthday celebration and then off again to Exeter. 


I've spent many, many hours in coaches and cars. I love travelling, but now, I'm getting a tad fed up. I would like to live in my house, with my bed and my normal routine.

However, University beckons in just a few short weeks. And so I feel that I will end up in another whirlwind which names itself Life but really just causes chaos in my head.

I had a nice time in Cornwall, and enjoyed great things like a balloon art installation in the Tate at St Ives, running across a beach in the pouring rain, watching Jousting in a 500 year old castle, pottering about little arty shops and eating mussels in a Cornish pub in a storm. Unfortunately it was a typical British holiday, full of rain and wind and so I am possibly paler now than I was at the start. It was lovely to spend time with the family though; despite their insanity, I feel rather comfortable there... Haha. 

Anyway, washing and packing call, as does a further trip across counties.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment