Wednesday 31 August 2011

Bullet Pointed Thoughts

Here are some bullett pointed thoughts that are whizzing around my head....

  • I have massive writer's block.
  • The internet annoys me. You write things, it gets deleted.
  • I wonder if working in a depressingly dull job kills brain cells. 
  • I need to invest in some shoes that actually fit. I fear they have got bigger. Either that or rubbish Primark shoes shrink.
  • I am merely moaning and not sharing how good God has been the past few days.
  • I got an email today which made moving to London even more obvious and more scary. I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDLESS.
  • I have a shockingly large amount of stuff I need to do, and to organise.
  • A drink tomorrow with an old friend. I do love a good catch up.
  • I need some sleep.
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is what happens when I do nothing social for daaaays!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment