Friday 7 September 2012

Meltdown

With the sun shining, and my to-do list growing longer than my legs, I think I am feeling a tad overwhelmed by all the things I need to get done.

Oh dear.

I return to London on Sunday, and as the past week has been full of sadness, and organising, the uni situation has somewhat taken a back seat. However, Sunday is arriving rather soon and my lack of sorting is making me panic a tad.

However, after lunch today with a friend that's been living in Kenya for the past year and a bit, and a speedy coffee with one of the besties, I feel a tad more normal. Sort of.

PS - A friend made me LYCHEE RUM.

So, with the rum, a few clothes, the arrival of another close friend in London, and the promise of a busy few weeks, I should probably get off the computer.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment