Saturday 13 October 2012

Fun Facts


  1. My day began with Bon Iver, blueberry & banana pancakes, and a group of friends.
  2. The District Line has utterly failed me this weekend. It meant I was 35 minutes late today.
  3. St Paul's Cathedral used to be known as Eastminster (because it's the other side of the city to Westminster!)
  4. There's a statue of Charles I in Trafalgar Square. Every sign in England uses this as it's central point when directing people to London.
  5. I have become officially ginger.
  6. My house is freezing cold unless you're wearing fifteen pairs of socks. No, that is not an exaggeration.
  7. When it's sunny and raining, there's not always a rainbow. Today proved that.
  8. The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad holds no appeal at half nine on a Saturday night. 

1 comment:

  1. Hence why I told you to appreciate halls heating while you had it.

    Welcome to student housing, where vests become attractive again, and you suddenly understand why people used to celebrate the coming of Spring so enthusiastically.

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete