Friday 18 June 2010

My amazement at the world




Ok, so, in my generally monotonous life as a gap yearer, I go through stages of total insanity or deep philosophical ponderings. My latest thought was just my general entertainment and wonder at the world.
I mean, imagine a pineapple, or a giraffe...or even a horse. When you look at them as like, entities in themselves, they are the most bizzare creatures. \

I am just rather amazed at how impressive the world is. From animals, to fruit, everything is so beautifully created, it all works so incredibly. A pineapple, or a watermelon? Things that are plants, but edible...and tasty...and good for you.
And just the crazy size and shape and design of giraffes...

By this point you are probably thinking I am beyond insane. And perhaps I am. Sometimes I do genuinely fear that me, and all my friends, as much as I love them, are a little bit on the mental, side. And really on the mental side.

Still, I think it's always a good thing, to observe your surroundings :) So take it as that, and little else!

In other news I have started growing a pineapple tree. My mother asked me "Do you really want a spikey horrible tree?" My reply was a resounding yes. I shall update you on its progress.

Peace and love. Over and out.
x

2 comments:

  1. 1. SHADOWFAX
    2. Our pineapple tree scratched me :(
    3. http://www.mrbigben.com/food/twin-fruit-pineapple-719390.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAW THAT!

    and yes, I will always want a Shadowfax pet. x

    ReplyDelete