Monday 28 June 2010

Too hot, too tired, too much excitement.

Today is my day off. I am so tired I think my head might fall off. However, I think I am going to go to the beach tonight. That will of course help my tirednes...

I have had a very long, but very good few days, involving :-

-a friend's birthday
-a trip to town
-a trip into the forest, otherwise known as a tiny village lacking in forest
-having several picnics
-working 11 hours straight
-eating chinese/watching Doctor Who :O
-being reunited with my long lost friends.
-going to church
-going to wimborne, and sitting under a tree by a river and chatting theology
-going for a late night swim in the sea

It has been wonderful. And full of bright, bright sunshine. However, I am uuuber tired, and must return to work tomorrow.
My friendies are home now though and we had snuggle time. This makes me happy :)

Peace and love
x




PS: the pineapple I am growing is w strange brown colour, doesn't appear to be growing and has been put outside for fear of it smelling. I am still hopeful it might grow.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the pineapple
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! Unfortunately, it was not as much of a success as I'd have hoped...x

    ReplyDelete