Saturday 25 September 2010

The happy medium

Now I'm one of those people who like to be busy. I get bored if I don't have a project and my head explodes if I spend too much time on my own thinking about things. Saying that, I do like time to myself and being hidden away and watching mind numbing tv or reading books or just listening to music. I can be a little philosophical at times.

However, normally, being inactive slowly begins to kill me. This week therefore has been quite the opposite, I've had things to do every day and am generally quite a busy bee. Next week on the other hand is about as busy as it could possibly be. I actually have not got a free day...or evening. Not one. This is rather scary to say the least. In fact, I think this 'fact' would be enough to make my head explode in the same way as over-thinking... You shall have to see how I fare in a week's time.

I'm not normally too good at getting the right mix of busy and not...especially when I like doing the things I'm doing and want to be around. We shall see. Hopefully I wont find myself having some sort of emotional meltdown. Ha! Or trying to balance an egg on my head...




Today I am going to do fun things as it's my day off. I'm going to do some tidying, and then some food shopping and then some baking and then dye my hair and then I'm going to a lovely friendy's new house for dinner before she has a little bit of a gathering.

Tomorrow I'm up early for what I expect is going to be an epic but stupidly long day. If I have energy I shall update tomorrow.

Lots of saturday sunshine love to you all
xoxo




However if you're not busy here's a little cartoon for you to ponder and then go find some friends

No comments:

Post a Comment