Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday Night

I don't really have anything in particular to blog about. I just feel a bit rambly and have a head full of stuff. I spent the night doing a sort of Alpha course type thing and answering deep questions which probably explains it.

It's been a nice day, though a tad long. It was great to see lots of lovely people and catch up, makes me even more excited about the year ahead! Lots of little heart challenges today. I shall update more when I can put it into words.

Study day tomorrow. Not entirely sure where to start, I think I'm just guna do lots of reading. FUN!

Life is good, I miss people though.
Love x


PS Gossip Girl has started once more and this makes me happy inside :D Despite it's ridiculous message about clothes, money and status buying you happiness... x

No comments:

Post a Comment