Sunday 15 May 2011

20

I am now 20. I feel that as over the last week people have guessed me to be both 26 and 28, my actual age is much more reasonable.

I have had a very good day, which definitely involved being hilariously geeky. My birthday consisted of a BBQ in the forest and a surprise tea party with excessive amounts of tea and cake...two things I love dearly. I was also given flowers and a plant, and a billion birthday cards full of lovely words.

It's nice to hear that people love you. Even if you know it, and you see it day to day...that's why I like birthdays.

I was blindfolded and taken into a strange room to discover a table full of cupcakes and tea and pink pretty things and presents. It was very lovely. There was a big board filled with lots of lovely things and a pile of cards that declared things too. I liked this.

I also got a Doctor Who cake, danced to 90s pop and laughed til I cried. Sounds good for a Birthday party huh.

It is now time for bed. Long but hopefully very good day tomorrow!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment