Friday 20 May 2011

Brain Mush

I should currently be doing work. However, as it's Friday night, I've been going non-stop all week and my brain has fallen out, I've decided to ignore that which is hanging over me for now... A task for the morning perhaps?

Anyhow, it has been an interesting week...my birthday seems much more than 5 days ago. I've been attempting to do several billion things each day this week, with an excessive amount of admin, meetings, and conversations over coffee. I've also managed to sleep through my alarm three times out of five which was rather unfortunate. How, I'm not quite sure. But then, there are many things I am not quite sure of.

I got a phonecall from Paperchase probably offering me a job until they realised how much I'm away from Bournemouth... my life does have it's downfalls sometimes. Still, I'm sure it'll all be fine and the summer will come and go much sooner than I expect. Then it's September and London and then my brain self-combusts.

Definitely a week of brain mush and confusion. Something akin to mushusion...

AHHHHH!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment