Monday 20 June 2011

Endings

After a lovely chilled weekend, involving Mexican and Margaritas on Saturday and a lot of guitar playing and signing on decking on Sunday, the arrival of a drizzly, dreary Monday was not welcomed.

Today also beckons the arrival of the last block of FP Training. A year on and we've made it. And after an email reminding us it was the last, I suddenly realised quite how much I'm going to miss the people, the teaching, and the fun that marks each time I go to Bristol.

This week is probably going to be a bit sad...probably more than a bit. I'm not a fan of change, I hate goodbyes, and the chance to look at the future is all rather terrifying. But hey, it's the real world from now on....

Ha, perhaps not, but probably less of the FP bubble which I love.


T. S. Eliot says this in Four Quartets, 

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

If this is an end, a beginning must be  hiding around the corner, waiting for us to walk straight into it. 
Let's pray it's a good one.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment