Sunday 10 July 2011

Less Intense

A less intense blog post for your perusal.

I have had a not so busy week that has involved a lot of trips to Nero. This seems like the usual for my life so perhaps I should stop being so shocked by my caffeine intake and ability to sit and talk about nothing. 

I have baked a hideous amount of cookies and brownies. I only hope my guinea pigs don't die, and by guinea pigs I mean housemates for Brighton. I may have used slightly out of date eggs. 

Speaking of Brighton I am off to that vibrant city tomorrow for five days of uber fun, but probably incredibly intense teaching. I am expecting (and hoping for) some really directional, helpful stuff and as much joy as I can experience without having a heart attack.

So, things in my head currently...

Number 1 - Cookies and how to transport them! Ideas???



Number 2 - This rather cool website a friend recommended. Go here! 

Number 3 - The need to paint all of my nails without getting nail varnish on my duvet when I sleep. Hmm.



Number 4 - This place... Which I think is really cool. 

Number 5 - My need for a new journal, and fear that I have too few pages left in my current one for the week ahead.

Number 6 - My dislike of change. It's like not having real money! Why pay me back with nothingness??

Number 7 - These people that I love very much.



Number 8 - The West Wing, which has occupied most of my evening, and what will happen in the final three episodes of Season 5. Duhn, duhn, duhhhhhn!

Number 9 - Who on earth pays attention to the madness I write and why. I'd like to hear from you.

Number 10 - Why I am still tapping the keyboard and haven't begun sleeping...


GOODNIGHT KIDS

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment