Tuesday 26 July 2011

Things That Annoy Me

A short list of things that irritate me...


  1. Incorrect use of grammar, and poor spelling. There are no excuses, use Google Chrome and it checks everything for you.
  2. Terrible sales. Wandered around the summer sales in the hopes of finding a cheap dress for a birthday. No such luck. There was nothing, I repeat nothing, around that was nice.
  3. The expensiveness of toiletries.
  4. Boys.
  5. Rain in July. And the prospect of rain when I am camping for a week at the beginning of August.
  6. The increasingly sad and depressing secrets that are posted each week on postsecret.com 
  7. The slowness of megavideo when you're trying to watch something and have a limited amount of time.
  8. Being left piles of washing up that aren't mine, but I can't ignore because I need to cook dinner.
  9. Not having enough time to have fun and see friends.
  10. My inability to finish a book quickly at the moment because I keep falling asleep when I sit down to read.
Despite all of those things, today was fairly productive and not at all miserable. But, what are blogs for if you can't rant and use bullet points.

Happy Tuesday People!!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Is number 1 caused by reading my blog? My mum always complains about my grammar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no, more of a general complaint that it's something that irritates me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are going to be an English student! I shall be sending my work your way for a grammar check!

    ReplyDelete