Tuesday 6 September 2011

September Life Begins

It's currently blowing a gale and pouring with rain. Needless to say, I wasn't needed to sell ice cream at the beach, which was rather nice actually. A couple of extra hours of sleep and then a trip to hobbycraft. The plan was to buy fabric to make cushions but I refuse to pay £13 for a metre of printed cotton. I did however buy a nice new notebook which I think I'm going to fill with writing ideas and poetry and such. Just cos I'm cool....

Last night I had a fun evening with a couple of the girls, going for dinner at Pizza Express and then watching Doctor Who. We had a practically free three course dinner thanks to some vouchers, and had a fun few hours chatting and catching up from the past few weeks apart. We've decided to start a new blog which we'll write together. Go here to check it out!!


I think it sums us up quite well.

Tomorrow I'm having a goodbye evening from all of my cell group which I think could be quite sad. Over the next year we're all disappearing off across the world, from Canada to Bridport to London, so as one of the first to go, it could well be a bit emotional. They've been amazing support over the past two years so it'll be great to hang out for one last night. 

It's now just 11 days until I move to London and I'm panicking a little on the inside, despite the excitement. After a great Sunday at church, having lunch, walking over Hengistbury Head, chatting over tea and then the usual pub trip, I can't help but want to stay a bit, even if I know there are lots of great things ahead. I really do detest goodbyes. 

Anyway, lots to think about and prepare for. With no fabric bought for cushions, I'm going to have resort to making some more bunting for my craft afternoon with my knitting friend. 

Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment