Monday 26 September 2011

Bed bugs

So the latest on the London adventure... I have bed bugs.

The girl I am next to and I both have bed bugs, apparently a rather common problem, but definitely a disgusting one. I woke up this morning to discover that I am covered in bites (half of which have gotten as big as five pence pieces). Uni maintenance have been out but it's a massive hassle and I am feeling a little sorry for myself. I have to wash EVERYTHING. And hope that they haven't got into any of my nice boxes of things....

I am going to cheer myself up with a pyjama evening with the rest of the flat, half of whom are ill.

Perhaps not the best day of my life, I will confess.

Love x

1 comment:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

    hope you get rid of them soon, HUGS :)

    something to entertain you: I am going to the gym tomorrow with Emma. LOL. xx

    ReplyDelete