Wednesday 4 July 2012

Reading and Writing


Late night creative session... well, listening to yummy music and trying to write a presentation for an interview I have. EEK.

I'm not sure how well it's going...it feels sort of bland. I need to spice it up a bit but at this time of night (which appears to be the only free time I ever get these days!) that's not going so well. Hmmm. 


Today I went to a new cafe that was delightfully scrummy. Full of vintage knick-knacks and billions of books, this place was very cute. They didn't have that many tables and chairs though, so my friend and I felt somewhat guilty sat there for a couple of hours. Still, I bought a couple of Margaret Atwood books and a James Baldwin title, so I have plenty to sink my teeth into. And, the Baldwin is for Uni, so I don't need to feel totally guilty either! YES!!

I also went to work today, but definitely spent all of my wages before I started, by buying these exciting things! I feel so stupidly grown up. It's a little scary.


Anyway, time for sleep, or at least to retire to bed with a bit of Wuthering Heights. The English geek is out in full swing today.

Good night cherubs.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment