Thursday 28 June 2012

Mmm Tasty

At home I live right next to a huge fitness centre...thing. As you can tell by my lack of knowledge, I don't frequent the place very often. In fact, pretty much never. I am not one for the gym, but they do have a swimming pool.

I've met some friends twice this week for a morning swim, which has worked out pretty great as I'm working crazy hours in the evening! And I get to do my dying dolphin impression, otherwise known as trying to swim. 

Today I swam and then spent the afternoon in the garden in the sun, and a tasty bowl of fruit and yoghurt. OM. I also managed to catch up on some reading, and a bit of news. 

I should probably go and get presentable and consider dinner before work, but I'm feeling somewhat sun-dazed and might just watch re-runs of How I Met Your Mother for a bit longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment