Tuesday 26 March 2013

A Small Sketch

If you took the game device and replaced it with my laptop, you have a perfect little cartoon of me right now. It's not that I'm really an introvert, in fact, too much time by myself sends me a little doolally (yes it's a word!) But sometimes, just on the odd occasion, I need time by myself. Normally with some TV (I've just been catching up with The Good Wife and oh how I want to be Alicia Florrick) or perhaps with a book and a cuppa. 


The past couple of weeks have been full of people, and events, and evenings running around icey London. Don't get me wrong, I love those things, and I love being busy and having things to do. Until it gets to the point where I can't hear my own thoughts and have forgotten how to process what I'm doing. A couple of hours of peace is just what I've needed. 

However, a very favourite friend is on her way over from work. We're going to cook up a storm and catch up on the past three days since we last saw each other. I expect there'll be lots to say. 


I like alone time. But only in very small doses, and interrupted with peopley-friend time too. So perhaps it's time to leave the comfort of my duvet and venture out of my bedroom...

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment