Thursday 27 January 2011

For the first time in a long time

I feel pretty hyped up.
For the last months I've been in a constant state of TIRED AND STRESSED. Well maybe that's a little exaggeration. But it has been a little hectic.

However, two or three teas, a cup of coffee and a frappe latte later and I am quite buzzing. I don't think it's entirely caffeine induced though.

I am thoroughly enjoying a good old Phoenix album beginning with a bit of an epic song known as Lisztomania. I listened to this last year and got a little obsessed and it reminds me of spring time and a whole lot of freedom.

This week I've returned from a lovely trip to Portugal, cooked for a Burns night dinner and been wonderfully Scottish, and had a very great day chatting LOTS through with a woman who I love, before heading back into the office today and getting some work done and chit chattering away to lots of people.

I've got a night off today so I'm going to eat some yummy pasta with roast veg and chicken and chill out with a book or some Silent Witness.

Ever find that when you get some perspective and have somebody allay your fears things seem to pick up a lot?
So with a little more cheer than the past few weeks I bid you love and hugs and hope to see lots of you very soon
xxx


PS I AM GOING TO BE SEEING ARCADE FIRE, MUMFORD & SONS, AND BEIRUT IN JUNE

AND

THIS WEEKEND I AM WATCHING ALL THREE LORD OF THE RINGS FILMS WITH KNITTING AND A ROAST.

Sometimes I love my life.x

No comments:

Post a Comment