Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year, New Blog Post

Happy New Year and all that jazz.

We're a day in and I am already tired. But happy. I spent the day at church, and then out for lunch with the girls before coming back to mine to make brownies to take to Centre Parcs tomorrow. Ooooh!

It's been a strange few days. I feel a bit peculiar but I am sure it is all fine, and I just need to be less of a stressy pants. I'm sure certain people reading this will agree. You are not allowed to say I told you so. 

These holidays have been really nice for me to just chill out and be myself. A lot of this has involved hiding out with a book and lots of tea, but I've decided it's not a bad thing!

New Years Eve was good, surprisingly so. I'm not one for massive hype but I had a really good time and got to wear my very yummy new dress which I love very very much. 

There was lots of dancing and cocktails and general hilarity, but I do live in that place of being torn between several groups of friends. I spent it right though I think :)

Yesterday I was at a friends wedding which was so beautiful. They had a massive tea party, and it was all very cool with huge amounts of tea and cup cakes. I am soooo tired from being on my feet doing things for it all day. Super long day, and that combined with an exhausting couple of days, and some goodbyes makes for a mixed up head.

Nothing new really I hear you say. Perhaps not. I have noticed that I tend to blog only when I am very happy or very sad, or very angry. Generally when I'm very '_____' 

So, tomorrow I am off to Centre Parcs with FP and it should be a really great week. I need to get excited and think about some things for it....and pack. I've been baking, but I might do some more. It does mean a 5am wake up though! Just thinking about such a thing makes me feel sick. Still, I get to see everyone and meet some more people so a new adventure is something to be happy about.

With that in my mind, I really should get busy and hopefully achieve the things on my massive to-do list.

Farewell friends, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment