Friday 18 November 2011

Musings

I'm often surprised by the capacity of the human brain to contain so many thoughts and ideas. 
I know that my head can often be overflowing with the madness that it stores within, hence the need for a blog, a journal and some friends that I can blather too. 

Since I've been in London I've probably not written as much as I was used to doing, and I'm fairly sure it's a bad thing, so I'm trying to change the habit. 

Sometimes it's good just to splurge my thoughts. Sometimes not. Like now, I'd like to say things but I think they deserve the diary. 

I've been reminded of Romans 8:6 over the past two days, and this verse:

For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 

So often I allow my thoughts to affect me in a really negative way. My mind, whilst incredibly useful, can also be my own worst enemy when I don't use it properly.

I'd like to know more life and peace.


And those my friends, are the musings for the evening.

Time for bed.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment