Monday 7 November 2011

Researching...


....this.



I'm looking into what is involved in spending a semester abroad in the USA. I would love to go but trying to work out if it's a good idea/worth it/if I'm able to.

Yesterday I went on a bit of a road trip to collect some friends from the airport. They didn't know I was going, so their response was rather loooooovely. In fact, I've felt very loved this weekend. Today I had lunch with a friend in this incredible little vegetarian cafe. The soup of the day was parsnip and apple. Mmmmmmm! It's also my sister's birthday so we went shopping and for coffee and are about to have some indian food. 

Hurrah!

I am seeing another friend tomorrow. She's a little like a leprechaun so I think we'll have some fun. HA!

LOVE x

No comments:

Post a Comment