Thursday 3 November 2011

Personal Shopper

After an insane few days of work, and a busy timetable, we decided that we deserved the morning off, and it was time to go to Westfield and do a little shopping. I had a couple of things I needed to do for my sisters birthday, Ellie had a top to return...was all going to be very quick.

And then the Topshop Personal Shopper found us.

And instead of a quick trip, we were given a private room, Topshop water, and had this lovely woman wait on us hand and foot and recommend every kind of colour, size and style of clothing.

I bought this stunning full length dress which I need to find an excuse to wear. If I wait too long I might just start walking around the city pretending to be elegant. I also got a rather nice teal blouse...so I have a reason to wear something other than a dress on the odd day!

Anyway, after that I had an encouraging chat with one of my seminar leaders, and have had a spot of late lunch. It's now pouring with rain in a wonderfully English way and I think I'm going to have a nicely busy evening.

Love x

1 comment:

  1. AddressGermany.com is providing Apple and Amazon package forwarding service & shopping service to those who want to order German products online.

    ReplyDelete