Thursday 10 November 2011

The Return


So I'm back in London, have been for just over 24 hours, and although none of my flatmates are here, I'm really quite enjoying myself.

Last night a friend popped over for a cuppa and to watch Moulin Rouge. We did lots of chatting and such and generally babbled about how good visiting home was for each of us, but the confusion it leaves us in when returning to the big smog.

Today was really productive. I took back clothes, went to the bank, went to Boots, finished a book over a frappucino in Starbucks, did LOADS of washing, cooked dinner for a friend and had a wonderful evening catching up with my favourite ginger girl. We were rather decadent, with red wine, strong coffee, Hagen Daaz and Toblerone. Lots of chatting and hilarity and discussing the future and how ridiculously old we feel, although trapped in the bodies of twenty year olds. 


What can I say, it's been a fun few days. Tomorrow I'm off to Eastbourne for a church student weekend away! Which I'm hoping will be full of Jesus, meeting new people, and generally enjoying myself and building community. I need to pack and hunt around for the stopper to the air mattress...could be problematic!

On that note, I'm going to continue to blast Jesus music and dance around my room. If you want to join me, take a little listen... 

Lots of love xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment