Thursday 22 March 2012

Primroses and Picnics

The first picnic of the year! Today it was gloriously sunny, and London was lit up with summer glow. So, armed with the works of Shakespeare, several bags of food and a blanket, I headed to Primrose Hill with some friends for a bit of a 'working lunch'.

We've got a deadline looming so we didn't feel we could take the entire day off of work, and yet carrying the entire 4,000 page anthology of Shakespeare to north London was perhaps a little unnecessary as we instead spent our time eating, taking photos and rolling Babybels down the hill as in the advert.. Ba, ba, ba, baaa, babybel!

Another day of enjoying the city, and another reason I am so sad I'm not here through summer. I'm not saying life is perfect in London, but there is something about catching a glimpse of how huge and beautiful the capitol is that just makes me want to run around and enjoy it all. 

For now, I'll make do with photos such as this one, to keep me entertained.


And so it is time for bed for me. One of the bessies and I are shopping tomorrow as she's in London. I desperately need to get hold of a dress for a wedding on Saturday! Oh golly. Anyway, rest calls.

Good night chickens :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment