Tuesday 16 November 2010

Cat madness

I am not a crazy cat person, but I do own two crazy cats. There's a difference I promise. 

One cat, nicknamed spasticat for the way he fell out of a window, didn't land on his feet, broke his leg, had bone removed and now has a leg without a socket so it just hangs, decided today to catch a nice cute little mouse. 
This mouse, according to my sister on my arrival home, was dead on the kitchen floor and urgently needed removing by me because she is a wimp. (I thought you became all grown up at 13? No, my mistake...)

I dubiously enter the kitchen.

There's no mouse.

Not one. 

The spasticat enters. Sniffs, and sulks and scurries around trying to find the 'dead' mouse.

I now have an alive mouse hiding behind the washing machine, that is likely injured, likely dying, and likely to make one hell of a smell. 

My other cat prides herself on being snootty. She just slid on our wooden floor and fell backwards. She is also now sulking.



My life is ridiculous. My biggest fear is being a lonely crazy old cat lady. Someone ensure that NEVER happens. And preferably I'd like you to address the alone part of that statement instead of banning me from owning pets. 

Love
Half mad lady



PS - New Newday album out! Yay!
PPS - Prince William is engaged and I am only jealous because Kate Middleton gets what every girl truly wants...to actually become a real live princess.
PPPS - watch this video. I hope it makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Spasticat- possibly my favourite word of the year.
    Hope you're doing alright, looking forward to seeing you in 2 and a bit weeks!

    ReplyDelete