Saturday 13 November 2010

Girls

I am a girl (obviously I hope) and I went to an all girls school. Lots of my friends are girls, and I love them dearly. 

Some of them live very far away, and I miss them during term time when we don't get to be together and have ridiculous slobby moments and laugh like loons. They bring out the best in me normally and I love them for it.



Today I am going to see one of them :D YAY! She is ginger, she's going to be a doctor but she is very scatty and I love her very much. 

Sadly, three others favourite people in the world are also congregating in a seaside town, just not mine. It's Kate's birthday on the 17th so she is having a masque party. If you know her this is very fitting. She is like a living blob of glitter and colour. Sarah who is my most distant friend lives in the highest mountains in a strange place called Durham. She is insane but sometimes has to hide this insanity. She is the coolest person I know but occasionally she tends to bite..Odd yes. She is going to Brighton to see Kate.

Then there's Antonia, probably my longest friend. We speak through eyes, and sometimes in our own language because we know what the other says before they say it. She is uber special, totally batty and very curly. 

This is not all of my close friends, just the ones I am thinking about lots today. 
I would like a reunion please. You've been out of my life too long, and I am in need of some stupidity, madness and babbling.



Little sad you aren't here. Come and bring me hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment