Monday 22 November 2010

Ummmm

I want to write but I think this time, my diary might be better. 

So for you lovely little friends, have 8 points why Jesus definitely is alive and the resurrection DID happen, and a nice little song recommendation. I am off to blabber my thoughts to my slightly more private journal. I think then I am less likely to be judged a stupid person. 

1. Jesus definitely died
2. Jesus' tomb was well known
3. Jesus' tomb was well guarded
4. The tomb was empty
5. Women found the tomb
6. 500 People saw Jesus
7. The disciples and others were amazingly transformed from terrified rabbits to bold lions (not literal animals btw)
8. The disciples wouldn't die for a lie

So, if that's true, Christianity is true and has massive implications. Who else can rise from the dead?

It makes me exceedingly satisfied that my faith is not just built on a few nice ideas, a moral suggestion or some traditional rules that have existed, it's based on undeniable, legally approved fact.
Fact.

This is my new favourite album of the week


It's beautiful. 
Love x

PS thank you for my badge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment