Monday 29 November 2010

Hibernation

I can definitely see why animals decide that winter should be spent asleep and in hiding. Today I was quite tempted to hibernate in my bed, however, I'm up, half awake, and listening to some Paul Simon, about to do some theology study. Fun fun!! I do wonder slightly if cold influences my ability to think though...whether extreme cold kills brain cells, or maybe just the weaker, less needed ones...

Something to ponder when you have a spare moment. 
I know I don't!

Yesterday was a very nice, but very busy day. Church was followed by lunch at Nando's, then a trip to Asda for people to buy pudding, then a walk along the beach, a pit stop in the Harvester to warm up, followed by a few hours spent playing games and cooking dinner at a friend's house before heading to the pub to round up a very sociable day! It was a late one, but it was nice to hang out and not to have to organise lots and lots of people for once. I spent most of my time with these lovely people.



In attempting to get this photo we had a jogger running past and interrupting us. Jogging, how ridiculous! I couldn't feel my fingers and I had super warm mittens on ^^^^ See!!

Madness.

Aaaaaanyway. I am on a bit of a ramble, and I should go and read my book on "The Heart of Refomred Theology". It sounds good.

Keep warm friends, and don't get snowed in.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment