Friday 31 December 2010

365 days past

So, as you do, I've been having a bit of a ponder today. I'm not a fan of new years really, it's always a bit of a let down...however, the idea of a brand new year and lots of new opportunities (as well as the chance to wear my hot new dress) makes today a not too bad day.


2010 has been a year of many things including;

exams, uni applications, a nasty job that sucked the life out of me, a chance to live in a hotel for a week, some terrifying interviews, some hilarious face paint, free champagne, some crushes that came to nothing, some incredible new friendships with the unlikeliest of people, living at a farm, spazzing out about my future, seeing God break in incredibly both financially and through answered prayer, coming to terms with the fact I don't have to do things the same as everyone, starting something I adore, being stretched so much I thought I might snap, cooking billions of dinner, drinking far too much coffee and eating too much cake.

I think if you mixed the above with glitter, books, and the people I love you've got a recipe for a pretty brilliant year, and lets be honest, a pretty blessed life.

I am excited about what 2011 has to offer.
There may be updates with my new years resolutions.

God Bless You Wherever You May Be
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment