Saturday 15 October 2011

Drama.


Today has been looong, especially as I stayed up until 3am writing an essay. Still, it's been a good, if not a little packed. Most of my day was spent at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre again. This time there was no performance to watch but a lecture, followed by some drama workshops...

Normally, not really my thing. I may be dramatic on occasion but I'm no actress. I was pleasantly surprised however at how much fun I had. The lecture I found really interesting (in my English geekiness!) and the workshops definitely helped me understand what on earth was going on. And then we got to go and play about on the stage. Pretty cool I must admit.

Tonight I went out for some Thai food with some new friends. An intriguing story that one, but for another time.  I feel as if I've run all over London today, and I would like to do more. Unfortunately another essay has to be attempted and a giant pile of reading worked through...

I'm fairly sure life as a fresher wasn't meant to be this intense. One of my american flatmates has gone to Paris this weekend. I am seriously jealous. 



I'm off to get some sleep, sort out my body that is crying out for rest, and then have a productive day...ahem... 

Auf Wiedersehn 


PS - I AM GOING TO MANCHESTER NEXT WEEK AND AM REALLY QUITE EXCITED! x

No comments:

Post a Comment