Friday 7 October 2011

It's three thirty in the morning.

A few days on from the debacle that has been dealing with the buildings/maintenance team at Uni and I am a tad less angry. Just a tad. I've had a couple of good seminars and have completed all of last weeks reading. And yes, I did mean last weeks.

I've had a strange few days but enjoyed a film night with the students from church, and went to chinatown on Wednesday. One of the many joys of London!

Today I got some work done, watched a bucket load of t.v on catch up and went to CU this evening, which, with a great talk on grace, was highly encouraging. The rest of the evening passed quickly and the plan was to get an earlyish night. Unfortunately living next door to friends means that I get distracted quickly and for quite a long time.

The lack of sleep and routine is beginning to make me dizzy in the sense that time passes and I've begun to lose track of days.

Anyway, enough sleep deprived ramblings, I need to awake in a few hours to discuss Shakespeare and his use of gender roles.

Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite. xo





PS - Ohhhh the irony! x

No comments:

Post a Comment