Monday 31 October 2011

Time to write something more substantial...


Where to start? So, today was Sunday. The clocks went back which meant I got an extra hour of sleep, although as one of my friends had his wallet stolen last night and we were up late trying to sort it, the extra hour didn't really feel as if it helped. Hmm,

Church this afternoon was absolutely fantastic though. Worship was intense, and passionate and we had an incredible talk on injustice and such. Baroness Cox spoke; she's part of The House of Lords, but uses that as a place to be a voice for the voiceless. 


This evening I cooked loaaads of veg, because I just don't get to eat enough on a student budget, and I've spent the evening finishing reading Frankenstein for tomorrow. I also may have sat and looked through every single photo I'm in on Facebook. Nothing like some procrastination... 

Still, all in all, today has been so full of God's grace in the way he's reminder me that His love is unswerving, it does not fail, and He has incredible plans which He's promised to fulfil. Not bad for what most would be a rather average day. 





This song was one of my favourites from over the summer so it was great to find it again today and have a little listen. I LOVE the lyrics.

Time for me to go to bed, I have a study date involving coffee by the canal at 9am.

Hugs to all (I miss those) and lots of blessings and such.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment