Monday 28 May 2012

My Life in Photos

At one point I had hoped to actually write up a few of the adventures I've been on over the past month, but as work, exams and other things piled up, it became impossible. Now, all I want to do is enjoy the sunshine, so you shall have to be satisfied with a few photos to fill you in on my life. Looking back over the past month, and even the past year I am overwhelmed by the goodness of God and the blessings He has given me. I get to live this crazy, exciting, tough, challenging, emotional, joyful life...and well, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

A fancy dressed C party

Watching 8 out of 10 Cats

Birthday's in Covent Garden

And relaxing in Trafalgar Square

Sisterly affection and a bit of cake

Family Time at the Beach

Cocktails for the 21st!

Cocktails that come in teapots!!!

Chillin' in Camden

Enjoying the Lock

The British Museum

Brighton Beach Fun

Bit more Brighton Beach

Floating about the city and enjoying the gardens

Marvelling at the beauties of the sunset over St Paul's

Loving the City

Who says urban life isn't stunning?

No comments:

Post a Comment