Saturday 12 May 2012

Woops.


So this evening I was having those moments where I sit and ponder how great my life is and how excited I am about everything I get to do and see. We were sat in Trafalgar Square at the time, recuperating from a game of bulldog that'd ended up with a few people on the floor. It was about midnight, the bells from a nearby church went off, and I was feeling mildly ecstatic and really quite content.

And then I let the crazy out. And announced that I write the story of my life in my head whilst it's happening. It's like logging it, or inscribing it so I can remember how wonderful it was, just a few hours on. 

As soon as the words had left my mouth, there were a few slow motion head turns and the raised eyebrows who've just realised that your insanity has plumeted to new depths.

However, as I am still 20 for another three days, I'm going to go. BAH. and laugh some more about my life.

I go back to Bournemouth in the morning. I need to go to sleep.

PS - I'VE FINALLY HANDED IN THE LAST BITS OF WORK FOR FIRST YEAR. I think it works out at about 30,000 words. Now just to revise. Oh bummer. Have a feeling my birthday might get in the way of that one! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment