Friday 24 December 2010

Feety and Festive


I have a bit of a feet fear. They're just a bit gross. I mean, I love the idea of running around like a hobbit with no shoes, and I definitely do... but, as body parts....ew. There's definitely a reason why they're far away from your face!

So, four people on a futon bed later, and I've got feet both sides of my face. As I attempt to sleep. Not just that, but I also have someone wriggling around and their feet get remarkably close to my mouth. 

NOT COOL.

However, we did realise that we were a little bit like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I bagseed being Grandpa Joe because he gets to go to the chocolate factory. 






All of this was the after effects of Christmas with the girls. Sounds like a sitcom and indeed, there was definitely much hilarity. I gave little presents in tiny boxes and returned home with lots of fun things and a chance to put all of my tickets and kept things (I'm a magpie) into a scrapbook. That's a job for Boxing Day. Woop!

Anyway, with hideous amounts of sugar and friendship, we turned a little strange.
It was nice to see everyone. And bum around all night and eat an epic roast. 

So yes, Christmas wishes and love and hugs, and prayers for the New Year. 
2011 - the best year yet?

Lots of love chums. I am going to take a little nap because feet scared me too much to sleep properly last night. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment