Tuesday 28 December 2010

Snuggles




Someone said to me the other day, that I (and my friends) are a little like kittens. We find that when we hang out, we just naturally break through all of the 'personal space' barriers that exist between people normally.

It's a little like cats. Often we end up in a bit of a pile, legs and arms everywhere.

I miss them when they're not here. Every girl needs personal contact, and a bit of a head on a shoulder, a squishy hug, a nuzzle, someone playing with your hair. I like it when there are people that are able to break through the careful mask of reserved correctness and just make you be odd.

Hugs are special, and I like that I've been getting lots, and not just on my super sociable Sundays. 

In other news, I am very much enjoying watching too many silly films like Eragon and Enchanted (the kind of stuff you never actually rent, just see on tv) and picking at the Christmas leftovers. There are huge amounts of cheese and puddings and wine in my house. Never good when you're off to Centre Parcs in a few days!

Still, things are nice, I am loving the chilled out time I have and just pottering about and being a bit of a house person. I have bought lots of nice pretty dresses too! Yay!

So, lots of love to my lovely friends and lots of hugs to you too. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment