Monday 9 April 2012

Realisation regarding TOWIE

As mentioned previously, due to a birth celebration, my friends and I had a civilised evening of cocktails and dinner, and then a not so civilised evening, going out themed as TOWIE. Now, for all of us this was a bit of a revelation when we realised that...

1. There is good reason we don't own, let alone wear, neon, tight clothing.
2. Fake tan that is 50p from Primark is always going to look bad, no matter the hope you have that it wont be a disaster.

I also discovered that although my ridiculously blonde eyebrows require a daily application of brow pencil, this is not nearly in the same league as that which is required when you're pretending you're from Essex. Also, fake eyelashes are a nuisance like no other.

So, with those realisations documented, here's a few ridiculous photos. 






In addition to the excitement of a TOWIE night, the past few days have been occupied with friends, work and family. Friday night me and the girls cooked a lot of duck, and made slutty brownies, a recipe we stole from The Londoner, which is incidentally, one of my new favourite blogs. Anyway, after essentially eating delicious heart disease, we watched In Time, with a bit of Justin Timberlake and then went to bed. Saturday I returned to the beach to begin my seventh season of work there. Yes, seventh. I'm not sure what to make of that, but there we go. Sunday was full of church and family, and today has been incessantly pouring with rain, so apart from a food shopping trip with the mother, I've been locked inside with a novel.

It may not be extravagant, but it's been a good couple of days. Anyway, I need to go do tedious things like wash up and write a to-do list. So, farewell for now, and in the meantime, enjoy drooling over the delights of my cooking!

Love xo


1 comment:

  1. - take that photo of me in shorts down pleasseeeee :(

    - 'birth celebration'? :P

    ReplyDelete