Sunday 29 April 2012

Soggy Saturday

Yesterday I met a friend at 9am to hit Tottenham Court Road. Well, specifically to go to T.K.Maxx and attempt to find a handbag and shoes. I failed in that respect, but did manage to find some underwear, and then some yummy shoes in another shop. One of the pairs was bright green (and match the nail varnish I am currently wearing!)

Following my early start, I returned home to get some uni work done and eat some lunch before helping to collect food for the Foodbank in Vauxhall. It was amazing to see how generous some people were. I'd heard stories, and figures and descriptions of tonnes of food but it was quite something to see so many items donated. It did continue to rain throughout the day... this required Starbucks on the way home to defrost and make the joints in my fingers work. It was half helpful...

The evening consisted of dressing as a clock, dancing a lot, drinking lychee mojitos. The rain was unceasing and I returned home with numbers smeared down my face, and my feet bleeding from my painful shoes.

A soggy Saturday, and from all I can tell, Sunday will be too. Despite that, it's been good. Perhaps I need to go get some work done though.

Too much babbling, not enough philosophising.
Go jump in puddles kids, make the most of the 'drought' we're supposedly suffering from.

Much love from Miss Rambles. Aha. x

No comments:

Post a Comment