Saturday 9 October 2010

The blues

I think we all have those days where we want to hide and can't really face, facing the world. I wonder why we have those? I find that they don't have any sort of rhyme or reason to them and disappear pretty soon.

Still, they tend to make me into a bit of a 'thinker' for the day... It's a dangerous game because I'm my own worst enemy and I tend to get caught in silly thought patterns. Now this makes me sound like a psycho, which I'm not, despite many a sarcastic joke stating otherwise.

So, normally, the solution is a girly evening and an early night. That's what I have planned for tonight, or at least the girly part. Except it's not with the usual girls, and so I'm hoping it'll still have the same effect.

We shall see.
Peace and love and empathy to anyone else having a bluesy day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment