Thursday 7 October 2010

Cake Thursday

Every Thursday our church runs an over 60s coffee morning, it's pretty popular I believe, although not being over 60 I've never actually been.
Anyhow, as a result, when returning the building keys to the office, the lovely organisers bring a plate of cakes.

Therefore, today was Cake Thursday. As will every other thursday be. I enjoyed a nice piece of Victoria Sponge. It quite literally had my name on it.




I am beginning to find that not having had a day off in nearly 2 weeks is quite shocking to the body. Everyone seems to be getting ill so I'm dosing up on Vitamin C and hoping I don't get the flu/tonsilitus/sickness that seems to be spreading around every sphere of life... uh oh.

Exciting news today is that it looks like I get to go out to Portugal in January! December and January are going to epic months of

- FP Training in Bristol
- Visiting Zoe in Nottingham
- Visiting Bridgette in Liverpool
- Visiting Sam in Manchester
- Seeing ARCADE FIRE LIVEEEE :D
- Christmas and a week and a half of holiday! (Even more exciting because I worked last Christmas which made me cry a lot)
- New Year
- A week at Centre Parks for FP
- A trip to Portugal!


And those are the only things I know about currently!

This week I am missing snuggle time though. Girls, you're just to far away. Miss you muchly.

No comments:

Post a Comment