Saturday 16 October 2010

Jolly

Feeling rather jolly today. I think this is what I would feel like most of the time if I got sufficient sleep and wasn't a grumpy pants!

I am going to have a good weekend and hopefully see some very nice people and do some very nice things, like dinner and the cinema. Ooooh.

For now I'm going to go be my jolly mad self, continue to terrorise my sister by pretending to be the germs that are going to get her because her room is totally filthy, and dance a little more to the yummy voices of Noah and the Whale.

They're pretty cool. They sing lyrics like this...
"If you don't believe in God, how can you believe in love, when we're all just matter that will one day scatter, when peaceful the world lays us down"



Enjoy dancing you crazy people.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment