Thursday 21 October 2010

I don't particularly have anything to blog about


but I'm going to blog anyway.

I took my own advice and caught up with the journal-ing (?) so my brain is a little less full of confusion.

However it is now full of 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh' due to some upcoming events which I am finding a tad scary.
This weekend I'm cooking a three course black tie dinner for 40 people. Stressful cooking isn't fun and I really don't want to poison anyone...

Sunday I'm doing a talk on creation for my youth. It's just quite...big. And the guy really in charge is going to be watching. I have a feeling it's going to be a 'constructive criticism' moment. And those are all well and good but not when I feel a little vulnerable.

Still, I'm sure it'll all be fine and dandy :/
Sunday afternoon we're taking 60 or so people to O'Neils. And O'Neils won't answer the phone so I can warn them. Then in the afternoon a great friend of mine is having a bit of a baptism party before her actual baptism. There are lots of people being baptised! So that's exciting stuff!

Then we'll have a nice little social time at the pub a la evening, which hopefully will calm me down a little.

Monday afternoon I am off to FP Training in Bristol which I am mega excited about but it means organising LOST (our event in the forest with loads of people) beforehand, aaaaand, using my brain.

Then I come back and DO LOST and am not allowed to sleep.
So, all in all, I think I could easily be accused of having too much on my plate and burning the candle at both ends. I seem to be notoriously good at that.

So if you are of the praying kind, a little prayer would certainly be appreciated.


As would post. I do love post and no one has sent me anything for a while. So, a nice little postcard, message, epic letter or something would be wonderful.

Apparently I may not have a lot to blog about, but I do have a lot to say. Or maybe I don't even have a lot to say. Hmm.

Post love to me.
Because I love you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment