Sunday 24 October 2010

A little all over the place.

It has arrived. That not so pleasant state of 'I'm tired, have a lot on my mind and therefore EVERYTHING makes me emotional'.

Now, I'm quite an emotional person, I've said before that when I love people, I love them a lot, and things tend to affect me pretty easily - books, films, music etc. Sleep also affects me a lot, and lack of it even more so.

After my rather extensive and rambling blog about the madness of my weekend, I can confirm that I am now in the state otherwise known as blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This involves slight emotional melodrama. Today I watched some great friends and one of my youth get baptised and another friend preach a fantastic gospel message. Normally I'd hold it together. Instead the mixture of beautiful testimonies and amazingness of God has left me in a slightly raw state.

Then, messages and things from old friends. Blah. That's about the extent of my vocabulary for that one.

And finally I come home to find that none of the things that I need to take to Bristol tomorrow are washed and ready to pack. This sends me a little over the angry edge.

I'd like to say that I am a normal person who can be normal and sensible about these things. However, I'm not. I struggle to keep the crazy inside as it is, and a whole heap of madness doesn't aid my sanity.

Tomorrow I go to Bristol and I am seriously hoping that I am not a mess, wreck and pathetic person but can actually hold a proper conversation and not babble trash for the whole time I'm there.

Despite my moaning I have truly had a wonderful weekend and loved seeing old friends, new friends and good friends. I am blessed, I am fortunate and I have God to thank for all of that. Going to repeat my request of the previous post - If you're of the praying kind, please pray for me.

Lots of love coming your way via cyberspace.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment